Cacao Protein Brownie Mix
Cacao Protein Brownie Mix
WHAT IS CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX?
Combining an exciting array of ingredients, ACTIVE FOODS™ Cacao Protein Brownie Mix makes 12 delicious, rich, chocolate brownies, perfect for any occasion! Whether it's post-workout or to snack on during the day, these scrumptious brownies are a must have and are super easy to make. Simply follow the directions to rustle up your home-baked brownies in less than 30 minutes - healthy baking has never been so simple!
Sourced from Whey Protein Concentrate, each 200g mix contains a massive 70g protein which will contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass*. This high protein content makes ACTIVE FOODS™ Cacao Protein Brownie Mix the perfect post-workout snack, or simply a delicious snack for any time of the day to enhance daily protein intake.
Instead of using standard cocoa powder, like many others on the market, we have incorporated our popular Organic Cacao Powder. This offers a luxurious, rich flavor, as well as providing a range of vitamins, minerals and fibre. We have added the renowned ingredient VitaFiber™ to improve the overall sweetness and consistency of the product. Coconut Sugar is included for its dense caramel-like flavor and slow energy release, as well as being a fantastic alternative to sucrose. What’s more, these brownies are a great source of fiber from our finest-quality Flaxseed Powder.
To enhance the chocolate taste sensation, why not try melting 50g raw cacao buttons and add to the mixture before baking; or, try adding dollops of Cashew, Peanut or Almond butter to the top of the brownies for added texture.
BENEFITS OF CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX
- High protein – 70g per mix
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Delicious and rich cacao brownies
- A great source of fiber
- Makes 8-12 delicious brownies
- Can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes
- A great way of easy home baking
- Contains Organic Coconut Sugar & Cacao Powder
- Contains Flaxseed Powder
- Includes the popular prebiotic, VitaFiber™
WHY BUY CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX?
If you want a go at baking your own high protein brownies, then ACTIVE FOODS™ Cacao Protein Brownie Mix is perfect for you. One bag makes up to 12 brownies, which can be consumed as a delicious snack at whatever time of the day. Give them a go to show off your baking skills to your friends and family!
WHO IS CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX SUITABLE FOR?
ACTIVE FOODS™ Cacao Protein Brownie Mix is perfect for absolutely anyone - from the culinary whizzes to the most novice of bakers. They are so simple to make and can be enjoyed by everyone.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX INGREDIENTS
Organic Self-Raising Flour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Raising Agents; Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate) (34%), Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soy) (34%), Organic Cacao Powder (10%), VitaFiber™ (Isomalto-oligosaccharide), Coconut Palm Sugar, Flaxseed Powder, Chocolate Flavoring, Leavening Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sweetener (Sucralose).
CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX INUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 16.7g Serving/Brownie||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*Makes 8-12 brownies*
What you will need:
2 large eggs
3 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil / unsalted butter (melted)
3 oz milk or dairy alternative almond, soy etc.
A small pinch of salt (this is to bring out the flavour of the brownies)
- Pre-heat oven to 320°F / gas mark 4 (fan assisted oven / gas oven).
- Melt the butter / Coconut Oil in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds), and add to a bowl along with the 200g of ACTIVE FOODS™ Cacao Brownie Mix.
- Beat the eggs and add to the mix along with the salt.
- Add the milk and then mix until you have a smooth chocolate-like consistency. Here you can also add whatever toppings to the mix (from nuts to cacao nibs).
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and pour the mixture onto the paper (1-2 cm thickness, to preference).
- Place in the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes. Ensure you do not overcook the brownies (if you place a skewer in it should come out unclean).
- Remove from the oven, and leave to stand for 10 minutes before removing from the grease proof paper.
- Cut into chunky squares and enjoy your brownies as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.