WHAT IS COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™?
Sometimes feel like you need a little something extra before your workout? We can’t all be ready to smash it every time. Maybe a lack of sleep, a stressful day, or just not enough mental energy. Complete Pre-Workout™ to the rescue.
This is a pre-workout drink designed to help you get the most out of your training sessions. It can give you a boost when you’re feeling flat, or improve performance when you need to step things up.
Complete Pre-Workout™ combines an impressive array of ingredients that work together to create a great pre-workout, including 5g Branched Chain Amino Acids, 3g Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, 2.5g Citrulline Malate and 1.7g Beta Alanine per serving.
BENEFITS OF COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™
- Over 12g active ingredients!
- 5g BCAA in 3:1:1
- 3g Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- 400mg L-Tyrosine
- 2.5g Citrulline Malate
- Honest list of ingredients and doses
- Contributes to a reduction in fatigue and perception of effort*
- Helps increase alertness*
- Can help improve concentration*
- Can increase endurance performance and capacity*
- Improved performance in short-term high-intensity exercise*
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™?
- Instant Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) 5g
- Complete Pre-Workout™ contains BCAAs in an excellent 3:1:1 ratio, providing a huge 3g leucine per serving – more than many other pre workouts. These are premium, instantized BCAAs for easy mixing.
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 3g
- AAKG is a popular pre-workout ingredient, included here at research proven doses. BULK POWDERS™ AAKG is 100% pure and high quality to give you the effects you want.
- Citrulline Malate 2.5g
- Complete Pre-Workout contains an impressive 2.5g Citrulline Malate per serving, more than most other pre workouts.
- Beta Alanine 1.7g
- Beta alanine increases carnosine production. Carnosine acts as pH buffer in the muscles by clearing hydrogen ions that accumulate during high intensity exercise.
- L-Tyrosine 400mg
- Tyrosine is a pre-cursor to adrenaline, the ‘fight or flight’ hormone.
- Caffeine 200mg
Caffeine has been shown to reduce the rate of perceived exertion (how hard you think you’re exercising) so you can push yourself further. It also helps to increase alertness and improve concentration, and helps increase endurance performance and capacity.*
WHY BUY COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™?
It’s important that you know and understand what is in your pre workout. There is no point paying for fillers, proprietary blends, or ingredients that are added in tiny doses just for the label claims. We are clear and honest in our labelling so you know every ingredients and its dose. Complete Pre-Workout™, as with all BULK POWDERS™ products, contains all the key nutrients you need to improve your workouts, and in the appropriate dosages. And you’re going to love how refreshing it tastes.
WHO IS COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™ SUITABLE FOR?
Complete Pre-Workout™ is a great choice for any strength, weight lifting, or power athlete who sometimes needs a boost in training or competition. It will safely help improve performance and reduce fatigue without any unwanted side effects.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™ INGREDIENTS
Maltodextrin, Instant BCAA (Soy), Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Citrulline Malate, L Leucine, Beta Alanine, L Tyrosine, Caffeine, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Sweetener (Sucralose), Natural Coloring (Mixed Berry: Beetroot Red; Cola: Caramel; Lemon & Lime: Beta Carotene).
Active Ingredients Per 24g Serving:
Branched Chain Amino Acids (3:1:1) 5g, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 3g, Citrulline Malate 2.5g, Beta Alanine 1.7g, L Tyrosine 400mg, Caffeine 200mg.
*Please note this product contains a silica gel bag
COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT™ NUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 24g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarians, Non-GM, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free
Soy (from Soy Lecithin).
High Caffeine content 80mg/3oz. Not Recommended for children or pregnant or breast feeding women.
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 24g) with 8-10 oz water. Consume 30-45 minutes prior to training, ideally on an empty stomach.