Vegan Bean Blondie recipe by The Muscle Bakery. Think brownie – without all the chocolate!
1) Preheat oven to 170 degrees and prepare a baking tray with grease-proof baking paper.
2) In a high speed blender or a Nutribullet, pour in your drained beans, milk, cashew butter and coconut oil. Blitz until well combined.
3) Pour mix into a bowl, then fold in remaining ingredients (except for chocolate chips) with a metal whisk. Fold choc chips into mix last with a spoon.
4) Spread mix into lined tray as evenly as possible and bake for 15 minutes until cracks start to form and edges start to golden.
5) You may prefer to slightly undercook it for a more fudge like consistency or over cook it for less.
6) Remove from oven and leave to cool completely. Place in fridge if necessary. Your Blondies will break, or not cut as well if not cooled completely.